- Botanical Name: Platycerium bifurcatum
- Common Name(s): Staghorn fern, Elkhorn fern
- Description: Native to Java and southeastern Australia, the Birds Nest 'Staghorn' fern has a fuzzy texture to the leaves that can get very large if taken care of. The name bifurcatum means forked, referring to the leaves that split and resemble stag or elk horns. It can grow up to 31-35 in tall and wide, and care is easy as long as they're provided with low to medium light and moderate moisture like most ferns.
- Size: Arrives in 4"or 6" nursery grow pot. If cared for properly, plant can reach a mature height of 3-4'.
- Use: Recommended indoor only
- Light: Does best in medium to bright indirect light. Avoid direct sun light.
- Water: Once a week to keep soil slightly moist.
- Toxicity: No problems here! This plant is pet friendly.
At lily & onyx, we believe life is about the little moments that bring you joy.
Inspired by California livin’ and designs with character, we carefully curate locally and internationally crafted goods that will help you tell your own story - within your home and beyond. Our goal is to deliver a curated collection of products for your home and beyond, carefully styled for every mood to make your house feel like home and your life uniquely yours.
This product ships within 1-2 days. Estimated shipping for your order will be calculated at checkout.
Returns & Damages
Due to the nature of the item, live plants are non-returnable and non-refundable.
If you are dissatisfied with your order or receive a damaged/wrong item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 days for a replacement to be issued. Photos showing damages will be required via email. Please contact us if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.