lily & onyx
SNAKE PLANT STARFISH
- Botanical Name: Sansevieria Cylindrica
- Common Names: Snake plant Starfish
- Description: This evergreen perennial native to tropical West Africa and Nigeria, is a great addition to any office or household as a natural air purifier. The Starfish snake plant is a unique variant on a normal snake plant as it has very compact, cylindrical pointed leaves that grows outward giving it a distinct look apart from other snake plants.
- Size: Arrives in nursery grow pot. If cared for properly, plant can reach a mature height of 6-10"
- Use: Recommended indoor only
- Light: Low to bright, indirect light
- Water: Once every 2-3 weeks and likes to dry out completely.
- Toxicity: This plant is not pet friendly as it can be toxic to animals.