lily & onyx
The parlor palm has been used as an indoor plant for the last century. This attractive little plant was first discovered in Central America and brought back to the United States, where it immediately became a popular indoor palm.
- Size: Arrives in nursery grow pot. If cared for properly, plant can reach a mature height of 2-6'
- Use: Recommended indoor only
- Light: Thrives in low to bright indirect light. Avoid direct sunlight.
- Water: Does best with weekly waterings. Soil can be slightly moist.
- Toxicity: No problems here! This plant is pet friendly.