Sorry, currently out of stock
The Hoya Sweetheart, commonly known as the Valentine plant or sweetheart wax plant, is a non-blooming vining houseplant with heart-shaped leaves. The vines are wood-like and the leaves are waxy. Native to tropical Asia, these plants do well in warm weather.
- Size: Arrives in nursery grow pot. If cared for properly, plant can reach a mature height of 5-6" and a 2-3" spread.
- Use: Recommended indoor only
- Light: Thrives in bright, indirect light but can do well in low light. Avoid direct sun.
- Water: Water every 2-3 weeks when soil is dry.
- Toxicity: No problems here! This plant is pet friendly.