lily & onyx
CROTON PETRA 'JOSEPH'S COAT'
- Botanical Name: Codiaeum Variegatum
- Common Name(s): Petra, Joseph's Coat
- Description: The Croton Gold Dust house plant has deep green leaves with yellow spots. The bright colors on the leaves help light up rooms. The Croton Gold dust like all crotons, like high humidity and ample light. They are overall robust plants that have bright colors.
- Size: Arrives in nursery grow pot. If cared for properly, plant can reach a mature height of 9"
- Use: Recommended indoor only
- Light: Bright indirect light. Can tolerate short periods of direct light.
- Water: Once a week when soil is nearly dry 2" down.
- Toxicity: This plant is not pet friendly as it can be toxic to animals.