Acacia Wood Tablet Cooking Stand
This smooth-sanded acacia wood cooking easel holds a tablet, smartphone, cookbook or recipe card so you can glance back at the ingredients and instructions as many times as you wish. With elegant rounded corners, a hinged brace at its back and a faux leather strap for hanging when not in use, you'll never cover your phone or tablet in flour or sugar again!
- PERFECT FOR HOLDING COOKBOOKS OR TABLETS - Shaped like a cutting board with a handle, this tablet stand is ideal for holding tablets, cookbooks, or recipe cards so you can check the recipe while cooking. Measures 8.25" x 12"
- MADE FROM NATURAL ACACIA WOOD - Constructed from smooth acacia wood, this cutting board book stand shows off the natural wood grain making it as beautiful as it is useful. The wooden ledge that keeps cookbooks open makes it extra functional.
- HANGS ON THE WALL FOR STORAGE - A faux leather strap makes it easy to hang this tablet stand on the wall for easy storage. The cheeseboard look makes it blend in with farmhouse decor or rustic kitchens, and helps hide it in plain sight.
- GREAT GIFT FOR AVID COOKS - This cookbook holder is a perfect gift for home cooks. Perfect for holding recipes and tablets and protecting them from flour or sugar, it’s a useful gift for cooks that they’ll treasure for years.
- WARM VINTAGE STYLE - Twine’s collections emphasize timeless elegance, natural materials, and a nostalgic sense of quality. From elegant party decorations to quaint cheese boards and rustic barware, Twine ties everything together.