The Syngonium plant commonly known as the Arrowhead Plant is a great plant for places with low light. The plants are usually busy and make them great for indoor areas. Some varieties have a tendency to grow up structures through the strong vines these plants develop.
- Size: Arrives in nursery grow pot. If cared for properly, plant can reach a mature height of 6' with a 2' spread.
- Use: Recommended indoor only
- Light: Does best in low to bright indirect light. Avoid direct sunlight.
- Water: Once a week to keep soil slightly moist.
- Toxicity: This plant is not pet friendly as it can be toxic to animals.