lily & onyx
Succulent Crassula 'jade Necklace'
Sorry, currently out of stock
- Botanical Name: Crassula marnieriana
- Common Names: Jade Necklace, Worm plant
- Description: The Jade Necklace is a jade succulent which has grayish-green pad like leaves which grow in a stack along its thin stems.
- Size: Arrives in nursery grow pot. If cared for properly, plant can reach a mature height of 15-20 cm.
- Use: Indoor and outdoor, but better outdoor
- Light: Thrives in bright direct light
- Water: Every 2 weeks when soil is dry to the touch.
- Toxicity: This plant is not pet friendly as it can be toxic to animals.