lily & onyx
Snake Plant 'zeylanica'
- Botanical Name: Sansevieria Trifasciata
- Common Names: Snake plant, Laurentii, Mother-in-law's tongue
- Description: Sansevieria Zeylanica is similar to the laurentii snake plant but the leaves are dull green without any yellow color. The Sanseveria more commonly known as the Snake Plant or the mother-in-law's tongue has dark green leaves. They have become extremely popular due to their hardiness and a striking appearance. These Plants can put up with almost anything! Even those without a green thumb will find these plants easy to care for.
- Size: Arrives in nursery grow pot. If cared for properly, plant can reach a mature height of 12-24"
- Use: Recommended indoor only
- Light: Low to bright, indirect light
- Water: Once every 2-3 weeks and likes to dry out completely.
- Toxicity: This plant is not pet friendly as it can be toxic to animals.