lily & onyx
SNAKE PLANT EMERALD STAR
Sorry, currently out of stock
- Botanical Name: Sansevieria Trifasciata
- Common Names: Snake plant, Emerald Star, Mother-in-law's tongue
- Description: This evergreen perennial native to tropical West Africa and Nigeria, is a great addition to any office or household as a natural air purifier. Snake plants have strong and sturdy, sword shaped leaves which are drought tolerant and retains the plants water. This plant can be easily propagated by leaf cuttings so you can multiply your family of snake plants or give them away as a gift. This particular variety has a yellow outline along with a flat deep green towards the middle of each stalk.
- Size: Arrives in nursery grow pot. If cared for properly, plant can reach a mature height of 7"
- Use: Recommended indoor only
- Light: Low to bright, indirect light
- Water: Once every 2-3 weeks and likes to dry out completely.
- Toxicity: This plant is not pet friendly as it can be toxic to animals.