lily & onyx
SNAKE PLANT BLACK ROBUSTA
- Botanical Name: Sansevieria trifasciata 'Hahnii'
- Common Names: Snake plant, Black Robusta, Mother-in-law's tongue
- Description: The Sanseveria Black Robusta, more commonly known as the Snake Plant or the mother-in-law's tongue has dark green leaves with light variegation of light green. They have become extremely popular due to their hardiness and a striking appearance. These Plants can put up with almost anything! Even those without a green thumb will find these plants easy to care for.
- Size: Arrives in nursery grow pot. If cared for properly, plant can reach a mature height of 7"
- Use: Recommended indoor only
- Light: Low to bright, indirect light
- Water: Once every 2-3 weeks and likes to dry out completely.
- Toxicity: This plant is not pet friendly as it can be toxic to animals.