lily & onyx
Pothos 'snow Queen'
- Botanical Name: Epipremnum aureum 'Snow Queen'
- Common Names: Snow Queen Pothos, Marble Queen Pothos,
- Description: This Pothos is a variegated version with more white than green. It is so easy, perfect for beginners, as pothos is one of the easiest plants to grow. This plant is so easy going. You can grow it in a hanging basket, let it climb or even grow horizontally along a tabletop or mantle. This plant will tolerate any light condition, though it's preference is moist soil and medium to high light spots. It even forgives for the occasional missed watering! No need to fertilize very often, maybe twice per year.
- Size: Arrives in nursery grow pot. If cared for properly, plant can reach a mature height of 7-12"
- Use: Recommended indoor only
- Light: Low to bright indirect light
- Water: Every 1-2 weeks, allowing soil to dry out between waterings.
- Toxicity: This plant is not pet friendly as it can be toxic to animals.