POTHOS 'SNOW QUEEN'
- Botanical Name: Epipremnum aureum 'Snow Queen'
- Common Name(s): Snow Queen Pothos, Marble Queen Pothos,
- Description: This Pothos is a variegated version with more white than green. It is so easy, perfect for beginners, as pothos is one of the easiest plants to grow. This plant is so easy going. You can grow it in a hanging basket, let it climb or even grow horizontally along a tabletop or mantle. This plant will tolerate any light condition, though it's preference is moist soil and medium to high light spots. It even forgives for the occasional missed watering! No need to fertilize very often, maybe twice per year.
- Size: Arrives in 4" or 6" nursery grow pot. If cared for properly, plant can reach a mature height of 7-12"
- Use: Recommended indoor only
- Light: Low to bright indirect light
- Water: Every 1-2 weeks, allowing soil to dry out between waterings.
- Toxicity: This plant is not pet friendly as it can be toxic to animals.
At lily & onyx, we believe life is about the little moments that bring you joy.
Inspired by California livin’ and designs with character, we carefully curate locally and internationally crafted goods that will help you tell your own story - within your home and beyond. Our goal is to deliver a curated collection of products for your home and beyond, carefully styled for every mood to make your house feel like home and your life uniquely yours.
This product ships within 1-2 days. Estimated shipping for your order will be calculated at checkout.
Returns & Damages
Due to the nature of the item, live plants are non-returnable and non-refundable.
If you are dissatisfied with your order or receive a damaged/wrong item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 days for a replacement to be issued. Photos showing damages will be required via email. Please contact us if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.