lily & onyx
PHILODENDRON MINI MONSTERA MINIMA
- Botanical Name: Rhaphidophora Tetrasperma
- Common Name(s): Mini Monstera, Monstera Minima, Philodendron Piccolo, Cheese Plant Lite, Holes Plant
- Description: Raphidophora Tetrasperma is a fast-growing vining plant like the famous Monstera form. This is one of the fastest-growing varieties of aroid which is desired for its unique fenestrated leaves. Sometimes it is also called “Dwarf Monstera” or “Monstera Ginny” as it resembles the Monstera deliciosa. It originates from Southern Thailand and from Malaysia and belongs to the Araceae family of plants.
- Size: Arrives in nursery grow pot. If cared for properly, plant can reach a mature height of 10'.
- Use: Recommended indoor only
- Light: Thrives in medium to bright indirect light. Avoid direct sun.
- Water: Does best with weekly waterings and frequent misting, but allow soil to dry in between.
- Toxicity: This plant is not pet friendly as it can be toxic to animals.