lily & onyx
Philodendron Cordatum Heartleaf
- Botanical Name: Philodendron cordatum
- Common Names: Cordatum heartleaf
- Description: This common epyphytic houseplant is native to coastal Brazil and grows in a vinelike or climbing fashion. It wields heart-shaped leaves and is a great addition to any office or household as it is very easy to care for, requiring minimal waterings and only needing low to medium indirect sunlight
- Size: Arrives in nursery grow pot. If cared for properly, plant can reach a mature height of 8"
- Use: Recommended indoor only
- Light: Medium to bright indirect light. Direct light can burn his leaves.
- Water: Water around once a week.
- Toxicity: This plant is not pet friendly as it can be toxic to animals.