lily & onyx
PEPEROMIA 'GREEN BEAN'
- Botanical Name: Peperomia ferreyrae
- Common Names: Green Bean, pincushion peperomia
- Description: This succulent like epiphyte would not appear to be a peperomia due to its peapod-like leaves but requires the same easy care as most succulents and peperomias. Its green stems will grow in an upward fashion and would be a great and unique addition to any desk or shelf.
- Size: Arrives in nursery grow pot. If cared for properly, plant can reach a mature height of 8"
- Use: Recommended indoor only
- Light: Bright indirect light. Some direct sun is good too.
- Water: Soil should be dry 2" down before watering again.
- Toxicity: No problems here! This plant is pet friendly.