lily & onyx
- Botanical Name: Peperomia clusiifolia 'Ginny'
- Common Names: Ginny peperomia, rainbow peperomia, red edge peperomia
- Description: Growing a Peperomia Thailand tree indoors is ideal because it grows very slowly and thrives in low light and cramped space. It’s also an excellent air purifier.
- Size: Arrives in nursery grow pot. If cared for properly, plant can reach a mature height of 1'.
- Use: Recommended indoor but ok outdoors under shade.
- Light: Thrives in bright indirect light. Some direct sun light is ok.
- Water: Every 1-2 weeks once soil is nearly dry.
- Toxicity: No problems here! This plant is pet friendly.