Lipstick Black Pagoda
Sorry, currently out of stock
The Lipstick black pagoda plant has dark green leaves with a dark red underside. The Lipstick plant is a beautiful flowering indoor plant prized for its shiny foliage and interesting flowers. It gets its name because the flower buds peek out of dark-colored tubes, looking like a miniature tube of lipstick.
- Size: Arrives in nursery grow pot. If cared for properly, plant can reach a mature height of 12-24"
- Use: Recommended indoor only
- Light: Bright indirect light.
- Water: Allow the soil to dry out in between watering.
- Toxicity: This plant is not pet friendly as it can be toxic to animals.