Succulent plants are trendy for a reason. With juicy leaves, stems, or roots, succulents form a vast and diverse group of plants, offering easy-care choices for your home. Plus, they look stunning planted alone or as companions. The color variation of succulents seems almost endless: blue-green, chartreuse, pink, red, yellow, white, burgundy, almost black, variegated, and more. The leaves may be rounded, needlelike, berrylike, ruffled, or spiky. Many have an enticing "touch-me" quality.
- Size: Arrives in nursery grow pot. If cared for properly, plant can reach a mature height of 48"
- Use: Recommended indoor only
- Light: Bright light. Tolerates low to medium light.
- Water: Water every one to two weeks, depending on season. Spring to summer, allow mix to dry out almost completely before watering thoroughly. Fall to winter, the Jade can go up to a month between drenching.
- Toxicity: This plant is not pet friendly as it can be toxic to animals.