Hot Cocoa Mix
Our rich, chocolatey hot cocoa mix is easy to make and hard to resist. Made by a small, family-owned company that's perfected its cocoa recipe over 35 years, this vegan-friendly hot cocoa mix is ready in minutes. Heat 8 ounces of your favorite milk or water, add two tablespoons of the sweet, aromatic powder and stir. We like it with a dash of organic cinnamon from our spice collection, or for bolder tastes, try a sprinkle of cayenne pepper.
- What’s in it: raw cane sugar and cocoa powder (non-alkalized).
- What’s not in it: preservatives, dyes or artificial colors.
- It’s all good: This product is all natural and comes in a recyclable tin.
- Made in Washington
- Servings: approximately 9, serving size: 2 tbsp (25g).
- Amount per serving: Calories: 180, Total Fat: 0g (0% DV), Saturated Fat: 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat: 0g, Cholesterol: 0mg (0% DV), Sodium: 0mg (0% DV), Total Carbohydrate: 23g (14% DV), Dietary Fiber: 1g (4% DV), Total Sugars: 20g, Added Sugars: 20g (40% DV), Protein: 1g, Vitamin D: 0mcg (0% DV), Calcium: 10mg (0% DV), Iron: 2mg (10% DV), Potassium: 97mg (2% DV). The % Daily Values (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet, 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
- Manufactured on shared equipment with wheat, milk, soy, tree nuts, and peanuts.