GOLD JULEP STRAINER
A bar essential as iconic as its eponymous drink, our professional-grade julep strainer is intrinsic to any finished bar set. Cast in stainless steel with a glittering gold finish, this tool features uniform perforation across a bowl perfectly sized to fit standard and large mixing glasses.
- BARTENDER'S CHOICE – Julep strainers are a classic strainer design dating back to the first widespread uses of ice in professional cocktails. Bartenders today use julep strainers when straining from glass shakers or mixing glasses, as opposed to hawthorne strainers which work best on metal tins.
- FAST PERFORMANCE – You need a cocktail strainer that will maximise performance, not limit it. This strainer has perforations that drain liquids fast, while effectively working to remove any unwanted ingredients, such as ice and seeds.
- COMFORTABLE HANDLE – Unlike other julep bar strainers that can cause wrist issues, this handheld strainer has a rounded handle that nestles comfortably in the hand, so it can be used for hours on end.
- VERSATILE – The strainer has an oval shape that fits most cocktail shakers and glasses. As such, the julep strainer is ideal for professional use or at-home cocktail making.
- STRONG CONSTRUCTION – Made from 304 stainless-steel with gold plating, this metal strainer with handle is built to last, even during the most intense bar shifts. Hand wash only.
True Brands is the leading designer and supplier of beverage lifestyle accessories worldwide. Founded in 2003 with a single, humble wine bag (as many good stories start), their product line and portfolio of brands has grown to span every sector of the beverage industry and beyond - from kitchen to décor to housewares. Through distinctive products and proprietary packaging design, True Brands offers a diverse product selection for all their customers' unique needs and audiences.
VISKI® is a registered brand of True Brands
This product ships within 1-3 days. Estimated shipping for your order will be calculated at checkout.
We have a 30-day return policy, meaning you have 30 days from which your item is received to request a return for a refund (minus the cost of return shipping), store credit, or exchange.
To be eligible, your item must be returned in the same condition as it was received, unused, in its original packaging, and include proof of purchase. Click here to start your return. Items returned without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Defects & Damages
Please inspect your order upon receipt and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 days if the item is defective, damaged, or if you receive the wrong item. Photos showing defects or damage will be required via email.
Exceptions / Non-Returnable Items
Certain items cannot be returned, such as made-to-order items, sale items, and gift cards. Please contact us if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.