lily & onyx
FICUS LYRATA 'FIDDLE LEAF FIG'
- Botanical Name: Ficus lyrata
- Common Names: Fiddle-leaf Fig
- Description: Native to tropical western Africa, Ficus lyrata, commonly known as the fiddle-leaf fig, has very large green leaves with a leather-like texture. Although Ficus lyrata grows naturally in lowland tropical forests it can thrive a large range of environments. Place in bright indirect sunlight, on the ground where it can grow up to 6' tall. Keep soil moist. Toxic to pets if ingested.
- Size: Arrives in nursery grow pot. If cared for properly, plant can reach a mature height of 6’.
- Use: Recommended indoor only
- Light: Thrives in bright, indirect light but can do well in low light. Avoid direct sun.
- Water: Water regularly to keep soil moist.
- Toxicity: This plant is not pet friendly as it can be toxic to animals.