lily & onyx
English Ivy 'heart'
- Botanical Name: Hedera helix 'Heart'
- Common Name(s): English Ivy, Common Ivy
- Description: Attractive, dark blue-green foliage that is shaped like a heart. One of the best choices for a fast-growing screen or ground cover. Easy to grow and very rewarding.
- Size: Arrives in nursery grow pot. If cared for properly, plant can reach a mature height of 6"
- Use: Recommended indoor only
- Light: Medium to bright indirect light.
- Water: Once a week, or once top soil is dry to the touch.
- Toxicity: This plant is not pet friendly as it can be toxic to animals.