lily & onyx
DRACAENA 'STED SOL CANE'
- Botanical Name: Dracaena 'Sted Sol Cane'
- Common Name(s): Dragon Tree
- Description: A member of the Dracaena family, this durable plant can easily be mistaken for a palm plant. This care-free plant has thin leaves with vibrant colors. It thrives in a large range of environments and is great for adding a tropical appearance to any room.
- Size: Arrives in nursery grow pot. If cared for properly, plant can reach a mature height of 2-10'
- Use: Recommended indoor
- Light: Thrives in bright, indirect light but can do well in low light. Avoid direct sun.
- Water: Weekly waterings when 1-2" of soil is dry to the touch.
- Toxicity: This plant is not pet friendly as it can be toxic to animals.