lily & onyx
DRACAENA MARGINATA CANE
- Botanical Name: Dracaena Marginata Cane
- Common Name(s): Dragon Tree
- Description: A member of the Dracaena family, this durable plant can easily be mistaken for a palm plant. Marginata Cane house plant is carefree and has thin leaves with vibrant colors. It thrives in a large range of environments. Most grow strongly upright with long variegated leaves with a large array of colors. Dracaenas grow well at average room temperatures and like ample light.
- Size: Arrives in nursery grow pot. If cared for properly, plant can reach a mature height of 6-10'.
- Use: Recommended indoor only
- Light: Thrives in low to bright indirect light. Avoid direct sunlight.
- Water: Weekly waterings when soil is dry 1-2" down.
- Toxicity: This plant is not pet friendly as it can be toxic to animals.