lily & onyx
Dracaena 'lucky Bamboo'
- Botanical Name: Dracaena 'Lucky Bamboo'
- Common Names: Dragon Tree
- Description: Dracaena are composed of a large group of popular foliage plants. Most grow strongly upright with long, straplike leaves variegated with white, cream, or red. Dracaenas grow well at average room temperatures but don't like cold drafts. Give plants medium to bright light to maintain the best leaf color. Allow the soil to dry to the touch between waterings.
- Size: Arrives in nursery grow pot. If cared for properly, plant can reach a mature height of 15"
- Use: Recommended indoor only
- Light: Moderate indirect sunlight
- Water: Every 7-10 days
- Toxicity: This plant is not pet friendly as it can be toxic to animals.