lily & onyx
DRACAENA DEREMENSIS 'LEMON SURPRISE'
- Botanical Name: Dracaena Deremensis 'Lemon Surprise'
- Common Names: Dragon Tree
- Description: Dracaena are composed of a large group of popular foliage plants. Most grow strongly upright with long, strap-like leaves variegated with white, cream, or red. Dracaenas grow well at average room temperatures but don't like cold drafts. Give plants medium to bright light to maintain the best leaf color. Allow the soil to dry to the touch between waterings.
- Size: Arrives in nursery grow pot. If cared for properly, plant can reach a mature height of 12".
- Use: Recommended indoor only.
- Light: Low to bright indirect light.
- Water: Once a week or when soil is nearly dry 2" down.
- Toxicity: This plant is not pet friendly as it can be toxic to animals.