lily & onyx
CROTON 'SUNNY STAR'
- Botanical Name: Codiaeum Variegatum
- Common Name(s): Sunny Star
- Description: Croton plants produce intense colors. There are many croton varieties with an array of many leaf shapes and they make excellent additions to a patio, deck or terrace as planted or as potted specimens. Indoors crotons need lots of light to keep their color. Indoors the croton needs lots of light to keep their color.
- Size: Arrives nursery grow pot. If cared for properly, plant can reach a mature height of 10"
- Use: Recommended indoor only
- Light: Bright indirect light. Can tolerate short periods of direct light.
- Water: Once a week when soil is completely dry 2" down.
- Toxicity: This plant is not pet friendly as it can be toxic to animals.