COPPER TRIDENT BARSPOON
Sorry, currently out of stock
Designed for the quickest swizzling and stirring, our copper trident barspoon spins its way from a smoothly concave spoon bowl to a forked tip at the stem’s far end. An aesthetic nod to the nautical, the trident also works for spearing the perfect garnish to cap your drink.
- TRIDENT FORKED END FOR GARNISHES - Designed for the quickest swizzling and stirring, our gunmetal black trident barspoon spins its way from a smoothly concave spoon bowl to a forked tip at the stem’s far end. An aesthetic nod to the nautical, the trident also works for spearing the perfect garnish to cap your drink.
- WEIGHTED FOR PERFECT BALANCE - The teardrop shaped weight on the end of this metal bar spoon creates a smoother motion when you stir cocktails in a mixing glass. This extra weight adds satisfying heft and leads to a more comfortable stir.
- FULL TWIRLED STEM HANDLE - The twisted stem is a hallmark of Japanese style bar spoons. Full twist design lets you make layered drinks such as the tequila sunrise by pouring liquid down the stem. The liquid travels along the twist creating a gentle stream.
- USE WITH MIXING GLASS FOR PERFECT STIRRED COCKTAILS - Bar spoons are meant to be used with a mixing glass and ice - but also work for layering cocktails and stirring right in highball glasses or double old fashioned glasses. Stirred cocktails are usually stronger and not as diluted as shaken.
- TRENDY COPPER FINISH - Get a modern stylish barware look inthis reliable bar spoon. This bar spoon has plenty of length to use comfortably even in large mixing glasses at 15.75 inches long, or 40 cm. But with a thin profile, it is easy to store in kitchen drawers or on a bar cart. Handwash only.