BLUE CHALK STICK
- Botanical Name: Senecio serpens
- Common Names: Blue chalk stick
- Description: Native to South Africa, blue chalk stick is a hardy succulent with a beautiful blue-green foliage. It does best in bright, direct sunlight, so place in front of the brightest window you have. During the growing season, it is highly drought-tolerant once established and only needs to be watered every few weeks. For new plants, though, water once a week. Can grow up to 12" tall and 2' wide.
- Size: Arrives in 4" nursery grow pot. If cared for properly, plant can reach a mature height of 12" tall and 2' wide.
- Use: Indoor and outdoor
- Light: Thrives in direct sunlight for 6 to 8 hours each day, but can also grow outdoors in partial shade.
- Water: Once a week for new plants, and every few weeks for mature plants. Highly drought tolerant.
- Toxicity: This plant is not pet friendly as it can be toxic to animals.
At lily & onyx, we believe life is about the little moments that bring you joy.
Inspired by California livin’ and designs with character, we carefully curate locally and internationally crafted goods that will help you tell your own story - within your home and beyond. Our goal is to deliver a curated collection of products for your home and beyond, carefully styled for every mood to make your house feel like home and your life uniquely yours.
This product ships within 1-2 days. Estimated shipping for your order will be calculated at checkout.
Returns & Damages
Due to the nature of the item, live plants are non-returnable and non-refundable.
If you are dissatisfied with your order or receive a damaged/wrong item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 days for a replacement to be issued. Photos showing damages will be required via email. Please contact us if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.