AIX EN PROVENCE ROSEMARY AND SAGE CANDLE
Enliven your senses with our aromatic herb scent, Aix en Provence. This candle is a love note to our favorite Provencal town that sits at the base of the Sainte Victorie Mountain. Found in abundance, rosemary and sage grow wild on the local hills and fields. A favorite springtime activity in this region is a long weekend hike to pick up and stock up on these highly coveted herbs. Bring the fragrance of Cezanne’s muse, the sunny French countryside, into your kitchen.
- Dimensions: 3.5" Dia x 3.1" H
- Burn time: 60 hours
- 10% essential oils from Grasse, France
- Artisanal, hand-poured candle
- Mineral and vegetable wax blend
- 7.4 ounces
- Before you light your etúHOME candle, trim the wick to ¼ inch. By shortening the wick, you allow it to burn more slowly.
- The first time you burn your etúHOME candle, allow it to burn until the entire surface liquefies. This will help your candle burn more evenly the next time.
- Keep your luxury candle lit for no more than 4 hours at a time to ensure maximum fragrance output.
- After blowing out your etúHOME candle, re-center and straighten the wick.
- In order to preserve your candles in their original condition, it is important you store them in a dry and cool environment. Ideally, this means room temperature or lower. Higher temperatures will cause candles to soften, bend or melt entirely.
We believe in a life well lived.
This is what the etúHOME brand is all about. For over a decade, etúHOME has carefully curated a collection of products that are best enjoyed around food, wine, friends and family. We capture the spirit of the quintessential European lifestyle by transforming its utilitarian objects into treasured accents for the modern home. Our entire collection is designed as a reflection of that lifestyle - intended to be woven into day-to-day living. Taking versatility and sophistication to mind, our collection is defined by modern updates to classic styles while keeping sustainability at the forefront of the brand.
This product ships within 2-4 days. Estimated shipping for your order will be calculated at checkout.
We have a 30-day return policy, meaning you have 30 days from which your item is received to request a return for a refund (minus the cost of return shipping), store credit, or exchange.
To be eligible, your item must be returned in the same condition as it was received, unused, in its original packaging, and include proof of purchase. Click here to start your return. Items returned without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Defects & Damages
Please inspect your order upon receipt and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 days if the item is defective, damaged, or if you receive the wrong item. Photos showing defects or damage will be required via email.
Exceptions / Non-Returnable Items
Certain items cannot be returned, such as made-to-order items, sale items, and gift cards. Please contact us if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.